Proven torque competence ranging from 0.02 to 54,000 N·m – guaranteed by hand-operated torque assembly tools for screws and nuts by GEDORE. The use of the best material, latest machinery and environmentally-friendly production methods ensures maximum production depth from a single source.
In the GEDORE E-torc Q line for measuring ranges between 0.25 and 1000 N·m, the traditional manufacturer offers a high-quality electronic torque wrench for use in quality assurance and process optimisation, and in research and development. The measuring key GEDORE E-torc Q/QR sets standards in the field of networked tools, and serves all standard and measurement methods using torque, torque/rotary angle, unscrewing/tightening, and further tightening to VDI/VDE 2645 sheet 3 and yield point. It works to a very high measuring precision, for instance in the torque range from +/- 1% or +/- 1 digit.
The electronic torque wrench is available in 8 versions for the measuring ranges
- 0.25 to 6,0 N·m
- 1.5 to 12 N·m
- 6.0 to 60 N·m
- 10 to 100 N·m
- 20 to 200 N·m
- 30 to 300 N·m
- 100 to 600 N·m
- 100 to 1.000 N·m
EASY AND PLEASANT TO USE
The GEDORE E-torc Q/QR is fitted with high-performance PC software for the parametrisation, recording, graphic evaluation and archiving of screw data. The easy touch function operation using the large TFT graphic display (4.3″) or six hardware keys allows intuitive use of the torque wrench with instantly visible measured results. The E-torc Q can also be positioned flexibly, while the tool holder can be rotated to the housing in either direction by 60°. The ergonomically shaped handle is safe and easy to use even at high tightening torques.
FUNCTIONALITY AND PRECISION IN USE
Recording, saving and transferring data is easier than ever before with the latest generation of the E-torc Q/QR. The measurement key is fitted with a ¼” in-hex, 9*12 or 14*18 rectangular cavity and 22 or 28 mm spigot end. In application, the extended functions of the electronic torque wrench are managed via the 4.3″ display. Virtual progress bars for torque and angle provide a clear depiction of the measurement results, and the displayed bars can also be summarised, evaluated and processed on the device.
Data is played between the torque wrench and the stationary operating software via Wi-Fi or a USB mini port. The signal is transmitted optically (LED progress bar), acoustically (by a ‘beep’) and sensorially (by vibration).
- Measuring range 1: 0.25 to 6.0 N·m in the pipe version with internal hexagon and an external cable-connected display
- Measuring range 2: 1.5 to 12 N·m in the pipe version and 9 x 12 rectangular cavity with an external cable-connected display
- Measuring range 3: 6.0 to 60 N·m with 9 x 12 rectangular cavity
- Measuring range 4: 10.0 to 100 N·m with 9 x 12 rectangular cavity
- Measuring range 5: 20.0 to 200 N·m with 14 x 18 rectangular cavity
- Measuring range 6: 30.0 to 300 N·m with 14 x 18 rectangular cavity
- Measuring range 7: 100 to 600 N·m with 22 mm spigot end
- Measuring range 8: 100 to 1000 N·m with 28 mm spigot end